Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hammer Cousins

At the beginning of July there was a mini Hammer cousin reunion. Bryan and Aubrey had been touring California and surrounding areas, and nobody’s seen them for a long time. We went to Austin’s house in Mapleton with his five kids. Bryan was there with his five kids. Aunt Maggie and Kevin were there; Mike and Angela and David came; Karen had just arrived in town from Georgia and was there with three of her kids; Sarah and David and toddler Fearnley; and Robert and Sarah and little Baby Fuhriman. We had a pot luck dinner, and kids played outside, and we hung out and talked.









Aubrey Hammer --
I get called "Aubrey" a lot, and she gets called "Audrey."

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023