Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, October 23, 2017

Children Being Kind

I volunteered at the elementary school’s Field Day in the spring this year. It was the second or third year I’ve done it. Each class rotated between stations that had games. I supervised a water game based on Duck Duck Goose. 

In one of the first grade classes, there was a girl who needs a walker because her legs haven’t grown right. She sat in the circle with all the kids. One of the other kids named her “goose.” A teacher propped her up so she could run around the circle, and the kid ran slowly enough to let her tag him. It was the sweetest thing, and the class included her without having to be told.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023