Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friends of Scouting Shakedown

Glenn went out on our street to ask for donations for Friends of Scouting, which is an annual fundraiser we were asked to help with. He was debating bringing along his gun, so we joked about going around the neighborhood for a shakedown:

(with Italian accent:) "You need to give us some money for scouts, okay? Be generous now, and we'll leave you alone until next year. 'Cause boys, when they're not doing scouts, might go out and cause trouble. And we don't want any trouble, right? We just don't want anything to happen, you know?"

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023