Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Aging Church

Our ward building is pretty old. It was built during WWII at the sacrifice of local members. Still, it now has some major structural problems with the cultural hall. It’s now being supported by a large system of support beams and strung around with yellow tape. It’s usually closed off, but at our ward’s last baby blessing it was opened up for overflow use. We sat in the very back between wooden pillars and surrounded by yellow tape. It felt like listening to church from a crime scene.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023