Can I say I miss California drivers?
1. When approaching a green light, be sure to brake.
2. When approaching a red light, keep going if it’s only been green for thirty seconds.
3. Signal left, drive straight.
4. Get on the freeway at 25 mph. Merging is not a word (let alone skill) you know.
5. Pick a lane … or two … or three.
6. When the light turns green, don’t move until it’s almost yellow.
7. Don’t drive faster than 10 mph over railroad tracks.
8. Pedestrian? What’s a pedestrian?
9. Wait until you are parallel with your freeway exit before crossing three lanes to it.
10. If you’re at one of those rare lights that gives you a green left-turn arrow, wait to go until it’s yellow, thus ensuring that you are the only car to make it through the light.
11. When it snows, go as fast as you can so you can hit as many other cars as possible.
12. When pulling onto a street, wait until a car is coming so you can pull right in front of it and drive 15 mph to your destination.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!! We may copy and post it on ours (most of it was very true - we definitely miss California drivers)
Post a Comment