Sunday Deven attended the annual priesthood preview for 11-year-old boys. This is to introduce them to priesthood responsibilities. I played the piano. I was long familiar with the songs, but this piano had a malfunctioning A key. This key was used often in the first song, "I Will Follow God's Plan for Me." So instead of the A coming out, there was silence. It was very disconcerting. So I can blame any mistakes I made on that. The closing song, "Called to Serve," had a few A's but not as many.
Tuesday night was the annual awards night for Activity Days. Jaelyn just started going in August, but she has accomplished some goals already. We've been having Deven and Jaelyn do some of the Faith in God requirements for Family Home Evening. The evening ended with homemade starfish-shaped sugar cookies. My kids were the biggest vultures circling them.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
No comments:
Post a Comment