Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mysteriously Mobile Corin


Corin has become mobile over the last two weeks. He mostly scoots on his bottom but will also crawl very short distances. When he first began to move, he would never do it while I was watching. I would look at him for an hour, turn away for a few minutes, and then see him across the room. He reminded me of those mysterious moving rocks in the Mojave Desert:

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023