Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, November 29, 2010

How Caelan is Definitely a Boy

I was at a WIC appointment last week, where they make you wait in these little offices for a while. These rooms mostly have some small form of entertainment in them for little kids. This room had a board posted on the wall that responds to heat like mood rings. You put your hands on it, and it leaves colorful handprints behind.

So Caelan played with this for a while and then decided to drop his pants and put his butt on it to see what kind of pattern that would make. This idea was wholly his own.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023