Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Lives -- October 2010

It was a pretty busy month with two birthdays, a baby shower, and a Halloween party all at my house. I was busy with lots of baking. The baby shower was for Heather Kyle's seventh baby. She ended up having the baby a week later, earlier than planned.

Corin got four top teeth, all incisors, and was pretty cranky most of the time. He got just mobile enough to tumble down the stairs.

The kids went off track at school October 14. This means they missed all the Halloween parties at school. Their last school wouldn't let kids wear costumes at all for Halloween. We did trick-or-treating Saturday night, when it was cold and rainy and windy, and then Sunday of course was dry and pleasant.

On my birthday, Sara asked how old I was. I said 35. Sara said, "You're going to be old soon."

We've now spent all our money, and don't want to use up our savings funds, so it will be very tight for the next few months.
 

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023