Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, January 22, 2009

How to Get Your Heart Rate Up

Toddlers love to help out. They seem to really enjoy helping empty the dishwasher for you. Letting them help in this way will improve your cardiovascular system by increasing your heart rate. Especially when the toddler grabs the stake knives by the pointy end. Or tries to pull out a heavy dish and drops it on the floor. And when he climbs on top of the open dishwasher door to reach the glass glasses, of which there are two survivors of the original set of sixteen. If you can breathe normally through all that, you've really accomplished something.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023