Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, September 11, 2017

Albus and Sara



In the spring, Albus injured his foot. He was limping on it, and it looked like it was maybe sprained, but it was bleeding a little. I think he stepped on something rather than being bit. I wrapped up his foot twice, but he managed to rip the bandages off. He spent a whole day hurting and hiding under the bed. But he got better quickly. 

The next day Sara had a bad migraine all day. (It happened to be the first day in nearly a week that I’d woken up without a headache.) She crashed on my bed all day. Albus curled up with her, showering her in affection. It was the cutest thing ever. He’s not normally that cuddly for so long. Then he started biting her hair (to groom her?), and she didn’t like that. But he stayed at her side almost all day. Eventually I gave Sara one of my Imitrex injections. (I know; it’s not exactly legal.) I think it took the edge off at least. She went to sleep and was then okay as long as she stayed lying down. 

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023