Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, June 6, 2016

For the Want of Chocolate

I went with Sara last week to an Activity Days ice cream party. There were these really cute decorations -- sundae glasses with M&Ms on the bottom, then pink Jelly Belly candies, and then white taffies on top. So it looked like ice cream with whipped cream on top. 


There I am, just staring and staring at it. Well, the M&Ms, mostly. Finally I tipped the candy out so I could have some chocolate. 'Cause I wanted some chocolate, dammit. After I had a few M&Ms, I was told that these candy centerpieces were actually prizes to be given out later. Hmm. Then I tried to pour all the candy back into the glass while my friends near me were busting up laughing. It wasn't as pretty as before, but it was mostly complete. 


That's when I found the bowl of free M&Ms at another table.


No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023