Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthdays

Glenn and I both had birthdays on Friday this year. Glenn turned 40. My birthday also had a ward Halloween party. Deven and Jaelyn stayed home while the others came with us and played in the Nursery. It included a dinner, so I was happy not to cook. But the dinner involved under-baked potatoes with no salt or butter, so I filled up mostly on desserts for dinner.

the eating-donuts-on-a-stick game
Glenn's team does Charades to show "Edward Scissorhands"
Paul added decorated ping-pong balls from a game to his glasses.
Bishop "cereal killer" tries to get a donut
Glenn's birthday cake
My birthday cake

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023