Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beware of Milk

I am learning to be careful about drinking milk. One day while I had milk out for breakfast, Corin took a bunch of toothpicks (left out from cake decorating) and put them in the jug. We had to wait for the milk to get used before they began pouring out. Glenn had no idea they were in there, and then, "what the ... ??"

Now I have discovered a spoon in the milk jug. It's actually taken me a while to figure out that that's what it was. It will still be a while before it comes out, though.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023