Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sneaky Corin

Every morning, Corin nurses and then gets up and plays with the stuff on my nightstand, including my alarm clock. The other day I saw him pushing buttons and knew I would have to check the time later. But I forgot.

I was incredibly tired when my alarm went off and unable to become conscious. After pressing snooze for an hour, I managed to look at the time. It was just about 9:00. I began to panic because we were late for school. But then I began to wonder why no one else, especially Corin, was up yet. I put on my glasses to look at Glenn's clock. It said 6:45. 

Corin had reset the time on my clock. The alarm was still set for 7:45.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023