Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Poor Baby

Last Sunday we were walking to church, pushing Corin in the stroller. About halfway there he began to fuss and cry. I didn't see anything wrong with him, so we kept going. He kept crying and screeching. I kept telling him he was fine. 

As I went to get him out of the stroller, I noticed his thumb had gotten pinched in the joint where the stroller collapses. It was really swollen, and the outer skin layers were broken through. Oops. He was not in a happy mood until much later.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023