Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Party

Jaelyn had a birthday party last Saturday. Not everyone was able to come, but we had a nice time with those who did. We made little animal puppets and played Octopus tag and Duck, Duck, Goose and Pin the Tail on the Donkey. I just had popcorn and soda and then cake and ice cream available to snack on.

The last time I did a kid's birthday party, I was really stressed. This time was rather easy. It's actually pretty similar to planning a Cub Scout den meeting. 

The cake was really an experiment with tiers, and I sort of made it up as I went along. But I think it ended up pretty cute. It had trees and vines and toy animals from around the house.


back view




No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023