Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Report: Wii Fit Plus

I got a Wii Fit Plus for my birthday (and then some games for Christmas). It's been really nice to have a physical activity that isn't mind-numbingly boring, especially when exercising does not release endorphins at all for me.

I like the balance games, like the Table Tilt, although I usually end up swearing at the marbles. I can almost always finish it. Although, lately, Level 3 Advanced has been difficult when it never used to. I can finish the Table Tilt Plus at least half the time now. I'm the only one has a score on the board.

I have gotten perfect scores on Beginning Soccer, Advanced Rhythm March, Beginning Juggling, and Beginning Tilt City. I have a pretty good sense of rhythm from years of dance and music lessons. I enjoy the Kung Fu, but I can't get a score above 790 (advanced). I have started getting better at Advanced Soccer. My average score is close to 500 now. I tend to drop the balls in Juggling while scooting to the side when a bomb drops. It's pretty irritating. 

I used to enjoy the Snowball Fight until Glenn took the board over. I have a few high scores on the Advanced board. Glenn's high score there is 69.

I've gotten pretty good at the ski slalom. My best time is 24.95 seconds on the beginner. I've started practicing the advanced. The first time I tried the snowboard slalom, I got down without missing a flag and got the high score. Then it took a while to beat that score. My best time on the beginner level is 27.95 seconds.

I'm the only one who does the Penguin Slide. I don't think it's possible to catch every single fish. I can often get three red fish but rarely all four.

I totally suck at the Balance Bubble, Golf, and the flying chicken one. Deven has the best scores on the obstacle course and skateboarding. Sara had an unbeatable score on the balloon-popping segue one until she deleted her profile. Jaelyn gets perfect golf shots every time.


No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023