Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Diaper Disaster

Corin, more and more now, likes to reach inside his diaper and play with his, uh, anatomy. So he was doing this while wearing a shirt and a diaper as it was getting too warm for long pants. Unfortunately, he did a very messy poopy job. Then he continued to reach inside his diaper with his hands. 

By the time I saw him, he had it all over his hands and face. He toddled over and grabbed me on my pants and shirt. I dumped him into the bathtub and turned on the shower. He hates baths and showers. I then had to go deep into storage to open a new package of wipes and diapers, leaving him yelling in the bathtub. I wiped him down with some paper towels and got him all cleaned up.

That's got to be the messiest diaper experience in twelve years of diapering. I've decided not to include pictures on this one.

2 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

Thank you for not sharing pictures :) There are just certain things I do not miss about babies!

Jenny and the Boys said...

YES, Thank you for not sharing pictures. I just have to completely agree with the Wolfley family and sometimes you hear things that just make you so grateful you are done with babies.
Other things I definitely do miss though.

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023