Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, April 29, 2011

Kryten and the Vet

Kryten got into a fight of some kind several months ago that left three deep punctures in his chest. I didn't have the money to take him to the vet at the time. But it got a little better, then worse, and then better but not all better. He never acted like it was bothering him.

So I finally took him to the vet last week. I've never been to a vet before. He was not crazy about going into the carrier, but he was very quiet and still while in it. The vet treated his injury and gave me some antibiotics to give him. After a few doses, he was catching on to the meaning of the medicine syringe, so I just began putting it in some tuna for him. He just gobbled it up and began to love me again. Kryten is a cat who purrs at the thought of food.

He's now finished his antibiotics and looks much better. I think he'd gotten used to his wounds bothering him, and now he's really happy they're better.

Kryten in his favorite spot and his favorite pastime

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023