Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Lives -- September 2010

 The beginning of the month Deven and I went to the dentist. Deven got a quick filling, and I got a sialolith removed. However, now that it's all healed, it appears to be back (or still there). I also found my dental appliance that had been missing for months, so I had to re-straighten my teeth to some degree with it.

Jaelyn got baptized on Labor Day weekend. Lots of Hammers and a few Thatchers were able to come. It was all very nice.

Everybody caught a cold, beginning with Deven. Corin got it and was very miserable for a few days. He was also teething pretty badly.

We began to force potty training on Caelan. It's gone well. He will now wear underwear all day and will stay dry. He insists on wearing his underwear backwards, though. And when he uses the toilet, he sits on it backwards with his feet on the seat. He has to take off his shoes and pants for this.

We moved Corin's bed into the office so he can sleep there all night. At first he woke up briefly in the middle of the night, but now he pretty much sleeps all night. It is SO NICE. We're also trying to get Caelan to sleep somewhere besides our bedroom floor. He will sleep on his bedroom floor rather than his bed. So Glenn and I finally have our bedroom back to ourselves.

Corin still does not crawl or move around on his own. He sits well and spins around in place. He turned 10 months in the middle of September. He babbles constantly and makes all kinds of sounds.

For the annual Relief Society broadcast, I went to our local church and had dinner there and watched it with members of my ward and stake. I began getting a headache just before leaving, so I took a Percocet right before I left. I got really high in the middle of dinner and for the beginning of the broadcast.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023