Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Believe Me Now?

One of my pet peeves lately has been coming home to find the deadbolt on the front door locked (in addition to the door handle lock). This is because it is very stiff and difficult to unlock, and sometimes my key can't open it at all. Now, when I complain about things not working to Glenn, he will try it and then it will work for him. So he's become skeptical when I say something doesn't work.

The other day I came home and found the deadbolt locked. I couldn't get it open at all, so I rang the doorbell. Glenn made some snarky comments about that. So he went outside with my key and tried to get in himself. I let him struggle for a few minutes until he called through the door, "Okay, I believe you." Ha!

My key is a copy of the original since I lost my keys at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house last summer.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023