Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Deven's Arrow of Light Ceremony

On Tuesday night, Deven got the Arrow of Light Award in Cub Scouts, which marks the end of Cub Scouting and the beginning of Boy Scouting. He's wearing his new Boy Scouts shirt, which are hoping will still fit at age 18. His friend Antonio Reyes also got the award.


Deven pins on the mom's pin.
The boys get to shoot a real arrow.
Then they sign on the board where the arrows hit.
Finally, they cross the bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is a fun milestone. Congratulations to Deven for working so hard.

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023