I can't believe how fast this month went. Our kids were in school until July 2, so we had school all month while the teenagers were out. Deven got some really bad allergies this month, which I thought strange since I don't have allergies. He lived on Benadryl for a week. By the end of the month, we all had colds that began with Deven. I also got quite a few headaches from sun and heat. The end of June was close to 100 degrees.
We went to Lagoon with all the kids. Deven went once as a toddler, and the rest had never been, so they really looked forward to it. (Jaelyn, being queen of spoonerisms, kept calling it Galoon.)
We are trying to get Caelan potty trained. I got him some "Cars" underwear that he absolutely loves. But he doesn't do well at keeping them dry all day. He knows how to use the potty, but he'd rather not interrupt what he's doing to go.
I got going on my genealogy again. The Salt Lake area has finally got the new FamilySearch, so now I have to get my file in sync with that.
I have been fully converted to digital photography. Besides the freedom to take as many pictures as you want, I've discovered you can get real prints of them. I've been using film for so long because I wanted physical copies of pictures, and digital photography now does that. I might get a cell phone some day, when it's cheaper than having a land line. That time may be coming.
I have been fully converted to digital photography. Besides the freedom to take as many pictures as you want, I've discovered you can get real prints of them. I've been using film for so long because I wanted physical copies of pictures, and digital photography now does that. I might get a cell phone some day, when it's cheaper than having a land line. That time may be coming.
Next month will be busy with summer activities and birthdays, plus I'll be doing a wedding cake.
1 comment:
Walgreens & Walmart have been printing digital pics for a few years now. I find that most of the time, Walgreens' prints turn out better than Walmart's. Walgreens' regularly has specials of 50 prints for $5.00 which is how we get ours printed. As for cell phones - I spend $16.03 per month for mine :) Greg pays $30 per month for his. Let us know if you want to know more :)
Post a Comment