Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, July 23, 2010

Deven's 11th Birthday

Deven turned 11 on Wednesday. (He was also born on a Wednesday.) He played with some friends, and we had cake and ice cream after dinner with a few presents.

 This is a Candy Land board game cake. 
A full picture is with the other cakes on the left.





 
Grandma sent him a Snap Circuits rover robot.



The other grandma sent him Snickers bars, 
which he ate for breakfast Thursday.


Deven and Glenn work on assembling the robot.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023