Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Even More Shorts

Jaelyn was reading scripture stories aloud and talked about the “plan of salivation” that meant we would get bodies of “fresh blood.”

I was holding Corin with Caelan standing by me. I commented that Corin was stinky. Caelan said, “No! I stinky!”

Sara said, "Sometimes I forget what I'm thinking, and then I have to think it all over again."

I bought some new kitchen scrubbies that came with packaging announcing how they made cleaning fun because they were sparkly. I scoffed at this pitiful marketing, but then Deven came into the kitchen, noticed them, and said, "Ooo, shiny!"

I had Corin on the floor, changing his diaper. I was sitting by his feet. Hathor (the kitten) came over to me to get some attention. While I pet her, Corin got a hold of her long, bushy tail and tried to get it in his mouth. She turned around to see what was going on, and then I rescued her tail from Corin.

I was at the store and realized I'd forgotten my wallet. I explained to Sara that I had to "run home for a minute" to get it. Sara was puzzled and asked, "Why can't we take the car?"

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023