The month began with us qualifying for reduced-price school lunches, so I was able to give up making lunches every day. I taught a basic cake decorating class to the mia-maids for their weekly activity. This was right after cub scouts. I learned there's not a huge difference between 9-year-old boys and 14-year-old girls.
For Labor Day Glenn and I were able to go see the sixth Harry Potter movie. It didn't leave out too much critical information and was pretty good.
I also got a chance to do some baptisms at the Salt Lake temple for a few family names. I hadn't seen that part of the temple before. It was nice, although I forgot about the downtown construction and had a hard time getting to the parking lot.
September was my seventh month of pregnancy. I began getting sciatic nerve pinches and increased morning sickness after having a few weeks without it. The ultrasound still shows calcification spots, but there is no cause for them that they can find. It's possible they don't really exist.
Even though Frankenstein had her kittens at the end of August, we never saw them. We heard some pitiful mewing coming from under the shed. It's totally inaccessible. I'm not usually a big sucker for animals, but the baby meowing was kind of heartbreaking. She keeps coming to the garage to eat the cat food and hisses at Albus and Kryten, her kittens from her April litter. They are really big now, although technically still kittens. Kryten's fur is so soft, his black coat is glossy. And Albus is really fluffy. He looks so much like his mama now, it's hard to tell them apart. He's a lovey-dovey cat.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
No comments:
Post a Comment