The calcification spots on the baby are still there but haven't changed. No signs of infection are present. The baby continues to grow big with a due date now of November 26, which I think is Thanksgiving Day.
I can tell I'm in my third trimester because of constant sciatic nerve pinches and the workout I get from tying my shoes.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
1 comment:
Wow! I hadn't realized your due date is so soon! How exciting!
Post a Comment