Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Tie-Breaker Is Coming

There will be a new addition in our family around Thanksgiving or early December. This person will shift the balance of power in the family, which is now evenly split between girls and boys. Sara kept commenting on how fat I am, so I finally I told her I have a baby growing in me. She told everyone else. Deven rolled his eyes and groaned. Jaelyn was mildly interested. Caelan has no clue.

There was an ongoing conversation with God about this, but I won't tell it here because you'll all think I'm way crazier than you already do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Audrey. How wonderful. I am sure the kids will be more excited the baby is here. I hope you are feeling good.

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023