Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, June 5, 2009

Kid Prayers

These are excerpts of prayers from the kids:

Deven, on Christmas Day dinner a few years ago:
"... and we wish you a merry Christmas ..."

Jaelyn, after the Saturn was wrecked:
"Please bless us to not bonk the car."

Common phrases from Sara:
"Thank you for breakfast and lunch and snack and dinner and snack."
"Thank you for [helping us] not be mean and squacky."
"Thank you for Jesus to not be dead."

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023