Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, May 4, 2009

Car Update

The blue Saturn was declared totaled, so the insurance had the salvage company come get it. We'll get a claims check soon. Thursday we got a new (used) Saturn from the dealership. It's a 2002 SC1, very similar to the blue one. This one is black with a sunroof and a manual transmission. It has just 40,000 miles on it. So I'll finally get to learn how to drive a stick!

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023