Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Caelan and Terrible Total Toddler Transformation

Caelan is a month away from turning 2, but he is already a toddler and experiencing Terrible Two moments. He was such a sweet little baby, smiling at 5 weeks and laughing by 7. He was always playful and affectionate with hugs and kisses. Now he's becoming a toddler. It's inevitable.

He learned some growling and grunting techniques from Sara, the master of toddlerness. He will throw himself onto the floor, then get up and throw himself down again. (Usually he looks for a soft place first.)

He stamps his little feet and throws toys you give him as a peace offering. He shakes his head vigorously and will hold his fist behind his head to threaten. He does not respond well to "no," and says, "mine" often. He still has cute moments, but he's no longer the sweetest baby.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023