Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, August 11, 2008

If You're Looking at Houses ...

After spending some time house hunting, I have decided to interpret for you what the comments on fliers about houses really mean:

Price reduced = I really have no idea what the market is like right now.
Must see inside = I promise it looks better inside than outside.
Needs a little TLC = You're better off bulldozing the place and starting over.
Fridge included = I bought the thing in 1967 and don't want it anymore.
Great neighborhood = The neighborhood is better than the house.
Won't last = I wish.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023