Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Professional History

At the beginning of married life, I got a job temping for about a year. Then I began working for Ultradent, which makes products for dentists. I mostly edited and revised the instructions that go with the products. After Deven was born, I returned part-time and then quit six months later when a new boss said families weren't important. Now I stay home full time with the kids. I also now do a little work from home on some Internet projects for my in-laws' business.

Glenn first worked at Onyx Graphics, which makes software for large-format printing. He lost that job shortly after Deven was born. Then he taught at Utah Career College and EagleGate College for a few years. He then got a job with Salt Lake County in 2004. It's been pretty good so far and has come with annual raises. He's now taking some GIS classes to hopefully get a job in that eventually.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023