Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Church Callings

We feel pretty loaded with callings right now. This is what we're doing:
  1. Glenn & Audrey -- Moving Coordinators (This has made us rather cynical and bitter, which is probably why we're still doing it after several years.)
  2. Glenn -- High Priests Group 1st Assistant
  3. Glenn -- Teachings for our Times teacher
  4. Audrey -- Family history consultant
  5. Audrey -- Family history library secretary
  6. Audrey -- Family history center coordinator
  7. Audrey -- Relief Society pianist

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023