Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Nauvoo Trip: Day 9

In Cheyenne we toured their state capitol, freshly renovated, and then the state museum next door. The museum had looked small from the entrance, but it was huge and full of different kinds of stuff. I spent close to two hours just looking at stuff. Wyoming was commemorating the sesquicentennial of their giving women the vote, so we saw a lot of that everywhere we went.









They restored the original patterns on the walls and ceilings.







We drove a little ways and stopped at Laramie. The first plan was to see Fort Laramie or the frontier prison, but we ended up at the Ivinson mansion/museum as we hadn’t gotten to tour a proper mansion yet this trip. It was a cool house. (Some of these pictures are blurry because I was using Museum Mode.) 

























Lastly, we stopped in Little America for ice cream cones (advertised on many billboards) and gas.

The End

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023