Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, June 23, 2019

California Trip 2019: Tide Pools

Memorial Day was when our vacation properly began. I drove Mom and Dad and the kids to Moss Beach to see the tide pools. It was free! Mom had been there often for field trips. She always warned her kids not to fall in the water, and someone always did, but she warned us we better not fall in the water. There were some wet feet and a couple slips.

There were tons of shells everywhere, but I couldn’t tell if they were occupied or not. Eventually I noticed some little fishes and then a bunch of hermit crabs and even two regular crabs. It’s the kind of thing you don’t get to see in Utah. I also counted it as a beach visit. The kids still think the beach is exciting.









Hermit Crabs: There were a lot of them

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023