Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, April 2, 2018

Last Concert

Our last symphony concert of the season was in February. They played Danse Macabre, which gave me chills, and then Saint-Saen’s Symphony No. 1. After the intermission guest pianist Conrad Tao joined the musicians for Bernstein’s Age of Anxiety symphony. We clapped enough for an encore, which was a Schoenberg waltz. I guess I have to agree with Mom that Schoenberg just isn’t enjoyable listening. There were also people whispering behind us for most of the concert. A special circle of hell, people.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023