Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Sunday, October 2, 2011

How Caelan Plays Peek-a-Boo

I'm not sure how this game evolved, but this is one of Caelan's favorite things to do.

He closes his eyes and says, "You can't see my eyes!" Then I tickle him in different spots while saying, "Are they in here? Over here?" He will point at his eyes, but I won't "find" them until he opens them. "Oh, there are the eyes!"

Sometimes when I ask where his eyes are, he says, "I eat them!" He's my silly boy.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023