Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Random Pictures -- November & December 2010

I guess I'm way behind in these, but here are some extra pictures:

Sara

Corin and Caelan

Caelan

Corin

Corin

Corin

Corin

Corin with a candy cane

Corin

Corin

Corin

1 comment:

Travis and Roberta Stout said...

Hey there! Holy cow, can't believe how big your kids are getting!!

Wanted to let you know that I'm still working on your website (well, finding time to do the website).. I had to get a new computer recently so it has been a trick getting back into the swing of things with my files scattered around. But no worries, my goal is to get it done by Halloween!! Just as an fyi :)

Stay tuned..

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023