Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mini Adventure

So it's rained quite a lot this year, leaving Utah with double its normal precipitation. Saturday night, Glenn and I were finishing up a DVD before going to bed. Sunday was an early day. 

About 11, we noticed water dripping from our bedroom ceiling. Glenn crawled into the attic and found a temporary fix installed by the previous owner: a wooden block nailed over the hole. 

Then Glenn went outside, in the thunderstorm, with his metal ladder and metal hammer and metal flashlight to examine the roof. He felt very brave. We've got it fixed up for now.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023