Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Am I Cursed?

These have all happened in February:
  • Accidentally paid the phone company (Qwest) instead of the gas company (Questar)
  • Dropped Sunday dinner on the floor when taking it out of the oven
  • Had the phone die, got a replacement (eventually), and had problems getting that one to work
  • When cooking dinner, left a spatula propped against the pot, which then slipped and fell onto the burner and began to melt
  • Picking up Sara from a birthday party, dropped keys in a snow bank and searched until another mom found them. (Okay, that was December.)

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023