Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, August 16, 2010

Teeth

Friday we had our semi-annual dental exams. The office just clears the afternoon for us. Our kids all love the dentist. They fight about who gets to go first. Just Deven had a small cavity.

Saturday Corin got his very first tooth. His second tooth should be all the way in by tomorrow. He has been rather fussy about it. 

Deven has a very loose baby tooth that the dentist wanted him to pull out while he was there, but the dentist also didn't want to traumatize him by pulling it out for him. It's still there. Jaelyn also got a loose teeth that she wiggled all weekend. I pulled it for her Sunday night because she was afraid to do it herself.

P.S. Deven lost his tooth during school on Tuesday.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023