Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jaelyn's Wax Museum

Jaelyn's class did a "wax museum" project on April 16. Each student picked a historical American figure to be. They memorized a short biography of their person and got costumes and props. Then they all got positioned in the library and froze in position. Next to each of them was a chair with their historical name and a red power "button." Visitors would "press" the button, and the students would recite their biographies from memory. Jaelyn did a good job. She chose to be Betsy Ross.





No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023