This month I was mostly focused on Corin sleeping at night. He would stay up until 1 or so every night and sleep until noon while waking up maybe twice to nurse. I'm now trying to shift his schedule so he goes to bed sooner and also gets up sooner. Staying up too late is a major headache trigger for me.
Corin is getting cute. He has started giggling and has a very sweet smile. He likes to "talk" for long conversations. He keeps gouging his face with his fingernails, so I have put socks over his hands.
Sara turned 5 on Tuesday the 16th. This was also the first day back on track for Deven and Jaelyn, so they didn't have school on Valentine's Day. Sara was expecting to go to school the day after her birthday.
Deven is having serious problems with school. He is missing lots of assignments (half just need to get turned in), so his progress report showed lots of failing grades. The term ends at the end of March, so we're keeping him busy making up work until then. He's lost video game privileges and most his TV time for now.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
No comments:
Post a Comment