Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Monday, March 22, 2010

How Guns Were Invented

Adam and Eve had many children, including lots of boys. When each of them was about 2 years old, he'd put his fingers together, point at another family member, and make shooting noises. All toddler boys throughout history have done this through instinct. Of course, it took a long time to invent the mechanism with gunpowder and stuff. But the concept has always existed.

1 comment:

Stout House said...

That is so awesome! I love this post!! It is sooo true!!

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023