On a Sunday morning a week or so ago, we got up in the morning to find a skinny Frankenstein. We did not see any trace of her kittens. I heard some mewing, I think, behind the shed, where is there is barely a foot between the shed and the fence. So that area is totally inaccessible to people. I have still not seen any kittens, so I don't know how they fared.
The same morning, our 12-cent goldfish, who has stayed alive about four years, finally went belly-up. He has been somewhat neglected since moving into the house, where the fish tank is not so prominently on display. The tank hadn't been cleaned out in quite a while, so I think he suffocated. I told Glenn he will have to give an accounting of his stewardship over this fish at the judgment day.
Glenn put the fish body into a bowl and gave it to the kittens (Kryten and Albus), who disposed of all the evidence. It was pretty gross.
Welcome
I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.
Hammer Family — April 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023
No comments:
Post a Comment