Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Friday, July 2, 2021

Migraine Study #3

Last August I started another migraine study. I stayed on it for about six months because it ended up not being that helpful.

It was a nasal spray acute treatment. These are pretty quick-acting. The medication helped at the very beginning of very mild headaches and seemed more effective on rebound headaches. It tasted awful and frequently made me sneeze. So it was a mildly unpleasant experience with virtually no medical benefit. I got a few hundred dollars.

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023