Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Saturday, August 10, 2019

California Trip 2019: Movie & Bowling

Mom and Dad took us all to see the live-action “Aladdin” movie at the theater, though we left Corin home with James. Though I mock how Disney has no new ideas and is addicted to live-action remakes, none of which I’d seen before, it was actually pretty good. It was very visually pleasing. 

 On our last day, Mom took us bowling. Dad was to meet us there but ended up arriving just after we left. We played two games. Mom just watched because of arthritis. I selected bumpers for Caelan and Corin on the first game. Corin got first place and Caelan got second in that game. I got several spares and some gutter balls. I gave us all bumpers on the second game. That made us feel better about ourselves. In the last frame I got a spare followed by a strike. Corin got a strike, too, in the first game. He has the funniest way of walking up to the lane.









No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023