Welcome

I have started a blog because everybody else is doing it. (I'm going to jump off a bridge like everybody else after this.) I figure this is a great way for me to tell you things without actually talking to you. Feel free to leave comments so I don't always feel like I'm talking to myself.

Hammer Family — April 2024

Hammer Family — April 2024

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

July Trip: Weekend in San Mateo

After arriving in San Mateo, we all walked over to Ryder Park and spent about an hour there before having pizza for dinner. I got a good sunburn on my arms. Then we started watching season 2 of “Community” on DVD, which has become a new favorite show. Sunday I woke up early with a killer migraine that needed an injection. Changing altitudes inevitably does that to me.

Asistimos iglesia en espanol. El barrio ingles y el barrio espanol se enfrenton juntos para las reuniónes jovenes. Recibimos teléfonos principales para la reunión sacramenta. Mis hijos no entenden espanol. Pude entender el orador primero bien, pero no entendí el segundo. Él tenía un acento de Puerto Rico. Me gusta el acento de Colombia.

After church Mom and I played some duets on the flute. I had arranged some Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and other music as duets. We hadn’t done that in a long time!

Caelan at Ryder Park

Caelan and Sara

Jaelyn

Caelan and Corin

No comments:

My Five Squawkos

My Five Squawkos
Deven, Sara, Jaelyn, Corin, Caelan —2023